i-Pools: An all in one Mortgage Pool Software for Fund Management servicing, trust accounting, member distribution. i-Pools is designed to automate the tedious tasks and record keeping of mortgage pool funds. It contains three (3) modules in one: loan servicing, trust accounting, and the fund management component working efficiently and without double entries, as a single database program but with multiple links and automated postings. It is designed to deal with the servicing of mortgage loans and other assets owned 100% by a fund, investment pool or Limited Liability Company. i-Pools is the best most efficient software app for managing a mortgage fund, investors and loans, an all-inclusive loan servicing software for maximum efficiency and automation.
Features and Benefits
Mortgage Fund Management servicing, Trust accounting, Member distribution, All in one, with many Built-in features:
- Same features as i-Servicing
- Same features as i-Trust
- Fund, pool management software built-in features:
- Accrual or Cash basis accounting
- Fund management reporting
- Investor statements
- Different options for calculating dividends; the preferred rate of return, guaranteed rate, net profit
- User-defined member shares
- Automatic calculations of member shares, capitalization, yields, the annual rate of return, distributions, re-investments, and net profits
- Loss reserve account
- Accrual payments and expenses tracking
- Accrual income and expenses
- Member distributions – monthly, quarterly, annual
- Easy distribution reversal
- Waive at will expenses, performance and servicing fees
Loan Management Software, with Add-On Enhancement Modules for Ultimate Efficiency.
- Credit Reporting
- Discounted Notes servicing
- FNMA Import from third-party loan origination systems (LOS)
- Construction Loan Tracking Software for in-house construction funds control
- Multi-Bank for servicing Ginnie Mae loans
Please click here for ACH Add-on Brochure.
Please click here for Credit Reporting Add-on Brochure.
Please click here for Discounted Notes Add-on Brochure.
Please click here for FNMA Import Add-on Brochure.
Please click here for Construction Tracking Add-on Brochure.
Please click here for Multi-Bank Add-on Brochure.