i-FaxCheck: Check Drafting Software, utilizing MICR check technology without the need of a MICR toner printer to write and print checks in-house. All businesses should be able to accept a check draft for quick and easy payments from customers, in lieu of waiting for the slow mail to arrive. Collections and accounts receivables just got simplified. It can also be used on own accounts payables, to generate payments to vendors without needing pre-printed checks, since a signature option can be printed on the check itself.
Features and Benefits
Best Check Writing Software for in-house self-generated checks on a blank stock of check paper
- Database of payers with ledgers
- Database of payees with ledgers
- Easily copy checks for recurring payments
- Mass printing
- Authorization forms
- Choice of two styles of blank checks
- ACH option instead of a check, plus cost to customize to your bank’s specifications
- Check register and
- No waiting for checks in the mail
- Deposit as a regular check or setup a remote scanner with your bank for remote deposits directly into your bank account
- Option to charge a processing fee
- Option to add a signature line for own checks issued and totally eliminate the need for pre-printed checks
- Email confirmation of payment received and processed via i-FaxCheck
Click here for i-Fax Check brochure.
Click here to Learn More.