i-FaxCheck: Check Drafting Software, utilizing MICR check technology without the need of a MICR toner printer to write and print checks in-house. All businesses should be able to accept a check draft for quick and easy payments from customers, in lieu of waiting for the slow mail to arrive. Collections and accounts receivables just got simplified. It can also be used on own accounts payables, when lacking other accounting software, to generate payments to vendors.
Features and Benefits
Check Drafting Software
- Database of payers
- Database of payees
- Easily copy checks for recurring payments
- Mass printing
- Authorization forms
- Choice of two styles of blank checks
- ACH option instead of check
- Check register
- No waiting for checks in the mail
- Deposit as a regular check
- Option to charge a processing fee
- Option to add a signature line for own checks issued
- Email confirmation of payment received and processed via i-FaxCheck
Click here for i-FaxCheck brochure.
Click here to Learn More.