i-Lien: FOR CONTRACTORS, SUB-CONTRACTORS, BUILDING MATERIALS, SUPPLIERS:
i-Lien: Construction Lien Notices & Mechanic’s Lien writer software is an intuitive and robust application, designed to simplify the task of preparing, mailing and tracking Notices to Owner, Releases and Mechanic’s Liens. i-Lien maintains a database of customers for private and public jobs for all 50 States, Canada, and the US Territories.i-Lien is available in several versions: as a Single State for companies doing jobs in a single state; as a TRI-State for companies doing jobs in three (3) states; as a Multi-State for contractors, material suppliers, labor providers for an unlimited number of records; and the small contractor version starts with five (5) jobs a year, which can be upgraded at any time.
Construction Lien Notices & Mechanic’s Lien, the i-Lien software that simplifies the laborious task of following all of the lien laws for your state and/or other states where the business is. i-Lien is the most affordable collection tool available to the construction industry.
FOR CONSTRUCTION LIEN SERVICES:
i-Lien Billing Lien Services: Construction Lien Notices & Mechanic’s Lien tool, specifically designed for Construction Lien Services as a Multi-State-Multi Company version. Lien Writer Billing includes all the features and benefits of i-Lien plus the added feature for billing and matrix charges based on volume processed by the lien service company for their own contractor clients.
Request a Web Demo
Features and Benefits
Construction Lien Notices & Mechanic’s Lien Writer Software
- Customer database maintains
- Current jobs
- History of jobs
- Mechanics Lien Document Origination
- Preliminary Notices to Owner
- Lien Warning Notices
- Lien Releases
- Lien and Bond Claims
- Mechanics Lien
- Snapshot tracking of each job in the mechanic’s lien process
- Auto-assign built-in certified numbers- new format
- Blank paper for printing
- Pettit forms for large volume printing
- USPS Certified Mail numbers and return receipts on forms
- Print front and back on forms
- Single or mass printing
- Reference storage
- Document history
- Inter/Intra office database sharing
- Internal calendar
- Outlook interface for reminders
- Management reports
- Multiple users sharing data
- across office
- across multiple locations
- Local Area Network
- Thin Client/Terminal Server/CITRIX
- Multiple users sharing data
- i-Lien Single State – when doing business in a single state of your choice. The first job indicates the State of your preference.
- i-Lien Tri-State – when doing business in three (3) states of your choice.
- i-Lien Multi-State and Multi-Company- when doing business in any of the fifty US States, US Territories and/or Canada and/or have multiple companies/entities.
- i-Lien Small Contractor – full features but offered to companies with less than 50 jobs a year- Single State with a reduced price.
- i-Lien Billing Lien Services – Multi-State/Multi Company with the ability to do billing including matrix pricing.
- i-Lien PRO– Coming Soon!
Please click here for i-Lien Brochure: i-Lien