i-Loan is the perfect private money loan software combination for Loan Origination Software and Document Preparation App. A Windows database loan origination software (LOS) and loan document preparation application (doc prep app) developed to simplify the task of preparing, emailing or printing loan documents in-house for borrower, private investor and closing loan documents with over 250 professional looking loan documents that are specifically drafted for owner-occupied properties, non-owner, business purpose loans, commercial properties, “rehab,” construction and HELOC mortgages.
Two versions of private money loan software available: i-Loan for California companies without the ability to edit the loan documents or create new ones but offered as Unit Usage model for small volume loan companies; and i-Loan PRO for Nationwide loan companies and attorneys with an unlimited number of loans. Both doc prep software app options include TRID, TILA, and GFE documents.
Click here to Request a Web Demo.
Features and Benefits
Private Money Loan Software
- Menu Options with Shortcuts for Easy Navigation
- Simple interface for entering loan information in data screens and printing documents
- Create sample loans, copy loan file to another, and template for quick 20-minute loan document creation
- Data entry screes for fixed, step rate and adjustable-rate loans
- Databases for private lenders, brokers, appraisers, title and escrow companies, service providers
- Automatic APR calculations
- High-Cost Mortgage
- Higher Cost Mortgage
- California Article 7 Loans
- Cross-Collateral Loans with multiple properties with multiple liens per property
- Unlimited number of borrowers and investors per loan with automatic signature line creation
- California mandated documents
- FNMA 1003 and 1008 forms
- Built-in over 250 loan documents easily selected from the printing menu with preferences for quick printing for Borrower, Lender, and Closing
- Built-in emailing of a single PDF for all loan documents in a loan
- Built-in Calendar
- Seamless interface with i-Servicing for importing a loan for servicing
- Add-on documents include Construction, HELOC documents, Special Loan Servicing Agreements, and Consumer Finance Lender (CFL) documents for California Companies
Same features and benefits as in i-Loan, but with the greater benefit for adding own drafted loan documents and modifying any of the built-in loan documents in i-Loan with merge fields insertion for data. The user-created documents become part of the loan documents printing menu. It is a one-time setup for any new user custom documents that are readily available to be used for any loan.
Click below for Brochure and List of Documents.
Add-On Loan Documents
- Construction Loan Documents
- HELOCs, Home Equity Line of Credit Loan Documents
- California CFL Documents